Elaine and James Hansen

Elaine and James Hansen
CLICK HERE for My WEBSITE

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Q. Is it a good time to buy? Are Rates Good?

Some in Real Estate say,
It's All about Location, Location, Location...
Now people want to know if it's a good time to Buy based on whether or not the 
Market is going up or down or if Interest Rates are good.
It seems it's more like buying a Stock than a Home. 

Below you can a Historical Graph of Interest Rates.
Below that is a State by State Comparison of each States Equity Growth.

Nevada has had an Awesome Recovery over the past few years.
I wonder what Colorado and Washington have done to get their strong growth.

Historical Mortgage Interest Rates






1 comment:

  1. Well I think no one should wait for time to buy a property. Whenever we have money, opportunity and any nice location then we should go for that. I got a best site Dove mountain real estate and I bought it at same time with help of my friend who is real estate agent.

    ReplyDelete