Elaine and James Hansen

Elaine and James Hansen
CLICK HERE for My WEBSITE

Monday, June 9, 2014

Nevada Economic Condition Showing Improvement

I use this Graph regularly to show what is happening with Home Prices in Las Vegas.



It shows a strong upward Trend that is happening right now.
In my opinion, this is a very good sign.
But some people look at it and say,
"This is another Housing Bubble and it will Pop... Again"

So we need to put this growth into perspective.
This graph is from 2010 and on.
The next graph shows from 1990 and on.
When you look at the high Home Values in 2006,
compared to the little bit of growth we are having now,
To me it is more of a recovery, not a bubble.



But in doing my due diligence, 
I went to the UNLV / CBER website to look at the 
May 2014 Economic Reports. (see below)
Las Vegas is seeing upward trends in the 3 main indicators in the report.
Business, Tourism and Construction are all seeing a similar Growth / Recovery. 






No comments:

Post a Comment